Events & Fundraisers
Milwaukee Snow ShowOctober 15-17, 2021
Washington State Snowmobile Show
Puyallup State FairgroundsOctober 16-17, 2021
AWSC Fall MeetingOctober 22-24, 2021
Wilderness Resort, Wisconsin Dells
|October 22-24, 2021|
Sled Season International KickoffOctober 29 – 30, 2021
For more information, please visit www.gosnowmobiling.org/kickoff
SDSA ConventionNovember 5-7, 2021
Illinois Fall ConventtionNovember 5-7, 2021
Novi Snow ShowNovember 5-7, 2021
Iowa State ConventionNovember 12-14, 2021
Quality Inn in Ames
International Snowmobile Safety WeekJanuary 15-23, 2022
Download action manual
Take a Friend Snowmobiling CampaignFebruary 12-21, 2022
U.S. and Canada
Take a Friend Snowmobiling Campaign is all about introducing non-snowmobilers to our winter recreation of choice.Download campaign manual
The 54th International Snowmobile CongressJune 8-11, 2022
ISC will be hosted at the Grand Harbor in Dubuque, Iowa. For more information, visit www.snowmobilers.org/isc.
Use Amazon Smile to support organized snowmobiling today!
Here is a way to support organized snowmobiling – with absolutely no money out of your pocket. Amazon Smile.
We all buy from Amazon, some of us buy a lot and some of us buy a little. Some of us buy often and some of us buy occasionally. But reality is, we all buy from Amazon.
Sign into your Amazon account, navigate to smile.amazon.com and enter "american council of snowmobilers" as your charity of choice.
ACSA Calendar Raffle Winners
View previous winners
September 2021 winners
(drawn first week of October)
|Chuck Turner||MI||1st prize: $200|
|David Ulrich||NE||2nd prize: $40|
|Paul Wilson||IL||2nd prize: $40|
|Jay Stevens||WI||2nd prize: $40|
|Shelly Sutton||SD||2nd prize: $40|
|Sandy Jiles||OR||2nd prize: $40|
|Harold Knox||MN||3rd prize: $20|
|Dave Buckler||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Peter Becker||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Rick Bowerman||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Randy Velisek||MN||3rd prize: $20|
|Mike Marsolek||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Kathy Kirk||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Teri Withers||WA||3rd prize: $20|
|Jake Vanderburg||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Brandon Scutella||PA||3rd prize: $20|
|Alan Schultz||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Jaylan Kosloski||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Mark Steinmueller||MN||3rd prize: $20|
|Kirk Dehring||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Dan Burback||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Brad Zupan||IN||3rd prize: $20|
|Chance Anderson||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Joseph & Pierette Wesley||AZ||3rd prize: $20|
|Thomas Grawey||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Dennis Pipkorn||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Mel Peterson||PA||3rd prize: $20|
|Randy Szczypiorski||IN||3rd prize: $20|
|Brian Rea||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Mike Unkovich||MI||3rd prize: $20|
2021 ACSA Calendar Calendar Raffle
Mid-year price cut!
We have cut the price in half to just $10! There are still plenty of chances to win great prizes!
Only $10 donation for your chance to win!
Name of winner is returned to be part of the next drawing and all subsequent drawings.
Cash prizes will be awarded by check.
Winners need not be present
Prizes will be mailed promptly.
- February 1 (January winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: $200; 3rd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 4th Prize: (25 winners) $20
- March 1 (February Winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 3rd Prize (24 winners) $20
- April 1 (March winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 3rd Prize (26 winners) $20
- May 3 (April winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: $200; 3rd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 4th Prize: (25 winners) $20
- June 1 (May winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: $200; 3rd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 4th Prize: (26 winners) $20
- July 1 (June winners) 1st Prize: Klim Jacket valued at $250; 2nd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (26 winners) $20
- August 2 (July winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (5 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (25 winners) $20
- September 1 (August winners) 1st Prize: (4 winners) $50; 2nd Prize: Prize (27 winners) $20
- October 1 (September winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (5 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (24 winners) $20
- November 1 (October winners) 1st Prize: $3000; 2nd Prize: (5 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (25 winners) $20
- December 1 (November winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (25 winners) $20
- December 15 (December winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (4 winners) 40; 3rd Prize: (26 winners) $20
For information about ACSA or this raffle, e-mail email@example.com
or call 517-351-4362.
Raffle license # C29686
Bill Townsend Memorial Access Scholarship
Bill Townsend worked tirelessly to promote snowmobiling and to keep access for snowmobiling open across the West. This scholarship is given in memory of Bill’s many efforts with the goal of helping prepare the next generation of leaders and land managers to work for continued snowmobiling access across the United States.
ACSA is a national organization uniting the snowmobile community and promoting snowmobiling as a safe, fun and environmentally friendly family sport.
Snowmobiling is enjoyed by millions and must be represented by a strong national organization. ACSA is that organization. Join ACSA today
to help us in our mission to promote snowmobiling.
Write Your Representative
It’s never been easier! Write your representative and let them know it’s important to protect public trail funding and other important issues.
It has never been more critical to support organized snowmobiling! Become a friend of ACSA by donating a tax-deductible amount and help keep public lands open.
Get the Latest News
Subscribe to our snowmobiling e-newsletter for all the latest news and information.
Search for your next sled purchase or post your current one to sell today. New and used snowmobile listings powered by SnowmobileTraderonline.com.
American Council of Snowmobile Associations
P.O. Box 1670
Brighton, MI firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (517) 351-4362