Events & Fundraisers
The 53rd International Snowmobile CongressJune 9-12, 2021
ISC will be hosted at the Omaha Hilton in Omaha, Nebraska. For more information, visit www.snowmobilers.org/isc.
Use Amazon Smile to support organized snowmobiling today!
Here is a way to support organized snowmobiling – with absolutely no money out of your pocket. Amazon Smile.
We all buy from Amazon, some of us buy a lot and some of us buy a little. Some of us buy often and some of us buy occasionally. But reality is, we all buy from Amazon.
Sign into your Amazon account, navigate to smile.amazon.com and enter "american council of snowmobilers" as your charity of choice.
ACSA Calendar Raffle Winners
View previous winners
March 2021 winners
(drawn first week of April)
|Rodd and Amber Austin||IL||1st prize: $300|
|Chad Schettler||SD||2nd prize: $40|
|Ron Kartz||MI||2nd prize: $40|
|Ted Feller||OH||2nd prize: $40|
|Tom and Kelly Sulser||WI||2nd prize: $40|
|Steve Ray Lyons||WA||3rd prize: $20|
|Teri Manning||WY||3rd prize: $20|
|Mark Wunderink||IN||3rd prize: $20|
|Kim Hefter||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Michelle Gerard||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Dana Arnold||CA||3rd prize: $20|
|Merton Flake Chasers||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Sutton Bern||SD||3rd prize: $20|
|Katie Kracht||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Dan Shedden||WY||3rd prize: $20|
|Sierra Pursley||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Paula Karls||WA||3rd prize: $20|
|John Brantmeier||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Macy King||IA||3rd prize: $20|
|Catherine Crunk||TN||3rd prize: $20|
|Jennifer Pool||ND||3rd prize: $20|
|Marissa Siedjak||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Bryan Hornick||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Bill Bingen||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Todd Call||OR||3rd prize: $20|
|Sandi Reinhart||IA||3rd prize: $20|
|Aileen Kowalski||PA||3rd prize: $20|
|Scott Daggett||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Martin Kepiro||OH||3rd prize: $20|
|Cameron Mitchell||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Raymond Alpers||MI||3rd prize: $20|
2021 ACSA Calendar Calendar Raffle
For only a $20 donation to ACSA, the 2021 calendar offers you 365 chances to winover $14,500 in prizes!
Only 3,000 calendars printed.
Name of winner is returned to be part of the next drawing and all subsequent drawings.
Cash prizes will be awarded by check.
Winners need not be present
Prizes will be mailed promptly.
- February 1 (January winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: $200; 3rd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 4th Prize: (25 winners) $20
- March 1 (February Winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 3rd Prize (24 winners) $20
- April 1 (March winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 3rd Prize (26 winners) $20
- May 3 (April winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: $200; 3rd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 4th Prize: (25 winners) $20
- June 1 (May winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: $200; 3rd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 4th Prize: (26 winners) $20
- July 1 (June winners) 1st Prize: Klim Jacket valued at $250; 2nd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (26 winners) $20
- August 2 (July winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (5 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (25 winners) $20
- September 1 (August winners) 1st Prize: (4 winners) $50; 2nd Prize: Prize (27 winners) $20
- October 1 (September winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (5 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (24 winners) $20
- November 1 (October winners) 1st Prize: $3000; 2nd Prize: (5 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (25 winners) $20
- December 1 (November winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (25 winners) $20
- December 15 (December winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (4 winners) 40; 3rd Prize: (26 winners) $20
For information about ACSA or this raffle, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 517-351-4362.
Raffle license # C29686
Bill Townsend Memorial Access Scholarship
Bill Townsend worked tirelessly to promote snowmobiling and to keep access for snowmobiling open across the West. This scholarship is given in memory of Bill’s many efforts with the goal of helping prepare the next generation of leaders and land managers to work for continued snowmobiling access across the United States.
ACSA is a national organization uniting the snowmobile community and promoting snowmobiling as a safe, fun and environmentally friendly family sport.
Snowmobiling is enjoyed by millions and must be represented by a strong national organization. ACSA is that organization. Join ACSA today
to help us in our mission to promote snowmobiling.
Write Your Representative
It’s never been easier! Write your representative and let them know it’s important to protect public trail funding and other important issues.
It has never been more critical to support organized snowmobiling! Become a friend of ACSA by donating a tax-deductible amount and help keep public lands open.
Get the Latest News
Subscribe to our snowmobiling e-newsletter for all the latest news and information.
Search for your next sled purchase or post your current one to sell today. New and used snowmobile listings powered by SnowmobileTraderonline.com.
American Council of Snowmobile Associations
P.O. Box 1670
Brighton, MI email@example.com
Phone: (517) 351-4362