Events & Fundraisers
Take a Friend Snowmobiling CampaignFebruary 11-20, 2023
U.S. and Canada
Take a Friend Snowmobiling Campaign is all about introducing non-snowmobilers to our winter recreation of choice.Download campaign manual
The 55th International Snowmobile CongressJune 8-10, 2023
ISC will be hosted at the Wyndham Hotel on John Deere Commons TaxSlayer Center in Moline, Illinois.More information
Use Amazon Smile to support organized snowmobiling today!
Here is a way to support organized snowmobiling – with absolutely no money out of your pocket. Amazon Smile.
We all buy from Amazon, some of us buy a lot and some of us buy a little. Some of us buy often and some of us buy occasionally. But reality is, we all buy from Amazon.
Sign into your Amazon account, navigate to smile.amazon.com and enter "american council of snowmobilers" as your charity of choice.
ACSA Calendar Raffle Winners
View previous winners
December 2022 winners
(drawn first week of January)
|Dana Robertson||PA||1st prize: $300|
|Karlene Meakin||WA||2nd prize: $40|
|Jim Warren||MI||2nd prize: $40|
|Julie Shaw||MN||2nd prize: $40|
|Mike Mahoney||WI||2nd prize: $40|
|Terry Misukanis||IN||3rd prize: $20|
|MaryAnn LaFontaine||ND||3rd prize: $20|
|Chuck Rahall||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Brian Kenworthy||NE||3rd prize: $20|
|Mason Bernard||IL||3rd prize: $20|
|Dorothy Gysin||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Lori Heideman||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Terry Wingate||OH||3rd prize: $20|
|Edward Pollich||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Michelle Carlson||NE||3rd prize: $20|
|Randy Carns||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Peyton Bern||SD||3rd prize: $20|
|Seth Bram||IA||3rd prize: $20|
|Michael Serniuk||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Mark Schwichtenberg||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Beth Keyes||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Edward Dellinger||NE||3rd prize: $20|
|Ann Weymouth||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Jack Welch||IA||3rd prize: $20|
|We Whittlesey Whizzer SC||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Karen Nedved||SD||3rd prize: $20|
|Chris Alpers||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Tim McCune||PA||3rd prize: $20|
|Dale Scramlin||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Dave Semerad||NE||3rd prize: $20|
|Ken Ritter||MI||3rd prize: $20|
2023 ACSA Calendar Calendar Raffle
For only a $20 donation to ACSA, the 2023 calendar offers you 365 chances to winover $14,500 in prizes!
Only 3,000 calendars printed.
Name of winner is returned to be part of the next drawing and all subsequent drawings.
Cash prizes will be awarded by check.
Winners need not be present
Prizes will be mailed promptly.
*Drawing Times are between 1:00–2:00pm
Location: 11119 Bishop Hwy., Lansing, MI 48911
- February 1 (January winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: $200; 3rd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 4th Prize: (25 winners) $20
- March 1 (February Winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (24 winners) $20
- April 1 (March winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (26 winners) $20
- May 2 (April winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: $200; 3rd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 4th Prize: (25 winners) $20
- June 1 (May winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: $200; 3rd Prize; (3 winners) $40; 4th Prize: (26 winners) $20
- July 1 (June winners) 1st Prize: Klim Jacket valued at $250; 2nd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (26 winners) $20
- August 1 (July winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (5 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (25 winners) $20
- September 1 (August winners) 1st Prize: (4 winners) $50; 2nd Prize: (27 winners) $20
- October 3 (September winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (5 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (24 winners) $20
- November 1 (October winners) 1st Prize: $3000; 2nd Prize: (5 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (25 winners) $20
- December 1 (November winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (25 winners) $20
- December 15 (December winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (26 winners) $20
For information about ACSA or this raffle, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 517-351-4362.
Raffle license # C30574
Bill Townsend Memorial Access Scholarship
Bill Townsend worked tirelessly to promote snowmobiling and to keep access for snowmobiling open across the West. This scholarship is given in memory of Bill’s many efforts with the goal of helping prepare the next generation of leaders and land managers to work for continued snowmobiling access across the United States.
ACSA is a national organization uniting the snowmobile community and promoting snowmobiling as a safe, fun and environmentally friendly family sport.
Snowmobiling is enjoyed by millions and must be represented by a strong national organization. ACSA is that organization. Join ACSA today
to help us in our mission to promote snowmobiling.
Write Your Representative
It’s never been easier! Write your representative and let them know it’s important to protect public trail funding and other important issues.
It has never been more critical to support organized snowmobiling! Become a friend of ACSA by donating a tax-deductible amount and help keep public lands open.
Get the Latest News
Subscribe to our snowmobiling e-newsletter for all the latest news and information.
Search for your next sled purchase or post your current one to sell today. New and used snowmobile listings powered by SnowmobileTraderonline.com.
American Council of Snowmobile Associations
P.O. Box 1670
Brighton, MI email@example.com
Phone: (517) 351-4362