Events & Fundraisers
The 53rd International Snowmobile CongressJune 9-12, 2021
ISC will be hosted at the Omaha Hilton in Omaha, Nebraska. For more information, visit www.snowmobilers.org/isc.
Use Amazon Smile to support organized snowmobiling today!
Here is a way to support organized snowmobiling – with absolutely no money out of your pocket. Amazon Smile.
We all buy from Amazon, some of us buy a lot and some of us buy a little. Some of us buy often and some of us buy occasionally. But reality is, we all buy from Amazon.
Sign into your Amazon account, navigate to smile.amazon.com and enter "american council of snowmobilers" as your charity of choice.
ACSA Calendar Raffle Winners
View previous winners
December 2020 winners
(drawn first week of January)
|Kyle Shipley||MI||1st prize: $300|
|Elroy Jaeger||WI||2nd prize: $40|
|Mike Murphy||WI||2nd prize: $40|
|Robert King||IA||2nd prize: $40|
|Joann Smith||WI||2nd prize: $40|
|Scott Jacob||NE||3rd prize: $20|
|Jay Schaack||IL||3rd prize: $20|
|Karen Middendorp||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Cleveland Snow Hawks||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Jean Thomas||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Ed Evers||OH||3rd prize: $20|
|Derril Meylan||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|L.C. R.||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Jann Knapp||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Jason Powell||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Dean Meakin||WA||3rd prize: $20|
|Jack Welch||CO||3rd prize: $20|
|Matt Eberle||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|John Griffin||MI||3rd prize: $20|
|Dani Gavin||WY||3rd prize: $20|
|Steve Lemberger||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Jodie McCaskill||IN||3rd prize: $20|
|John Hager||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Judy Johnson||MN||3rd prize: $20|
|Glenn Grassel||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Pat McCoy||SD||3rd prize: $20|
|Art Anderson||OR||3rd prize: $20|
|Dallas Borchardt||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Mary Herzog||MT||3rd prize: $20|
|Bill Noonan||WI||3rd prize: $20|
|Mathew Kedinger||WI||3rd prize: $20|
2021 ACSA Calendar Calendar Raffle
For only a $20 donation to ACSA, the 2021 calendar offers you 365 chances to winover $14,500 in prizes!
Only 3,000 calendars printed.
Name of winner is returned to be part of the next drawing and all subsequent drawings.
Cash prizes will be awarded by check.
Winners need not be present
Prizes will be mailed promptly.
- February 1 (January winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: $200; 3rd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 4th Prize: (25 winners) $20
- March 1 (February Winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 3rd Prize (24 winners) $20
- April 1 (March winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 3rd Prize (26 winners) $20
- May 3 (April winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: $200; 3rd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 4th Prize: (25 winners) $20
- June 1 (May winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: $200; 3rd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 4th Prize: (26 winners) $20
- July 1 (June winners) 1st Prize: Klim Jacket valued at $250; 2nd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (26 winners) $20
- August 2 (July winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (5 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (25 winners) $20
- September 1 (August winners) 1st Prize: (4 winners) $50; 2nd Prize: Prize (27 winners) $20
- October 1 (September winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (5 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (24 winners) $20
- November 1 (October winners) 1st Prize: $3000; 2nd Prize: (5 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (25 winners) $20
- December 1 (November winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (25 winners) $20
- December 15 (December winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (4 winners) 40; 3rd Prize: (26 winners) $20
For information about ACSA or this raffle, e-mail email@example.com
or call 517-351-4362.
Raffle license # C29686
Bill Townsend Memorial Access Scholarship
Bill Townsend worked tirelessly to promote snowmobiling and to keep access for snowmobiling open across the West. This scholarship is given in memory of Bill’s many efforts with the goal of helping prepare the next generation of leaders and land managers to work for continued snowmobiling access across the United States.
ACSA is a national organization uniting the snowmobile community and promoting snowmobiling as a safe, fun and environmentally friendly family sport.
Snowmobiling is enjoyed by millions and must be represented by a strong national organization. ACSA is that organization. Join ACSA today
to help us in our mission to promote snowmobiling.
Write Your Representative
It’s never been easier! Write your representative and let them know it’s important to protect public trail funding and other important issues.
It has never been more critical to support organized snowmobiling! Become a friend of ACSA by donating a tax-deductible amount and help keep public lands open.
Get the Latest News
Subscribe to our snowmobiling e-newsletter for all the latest news and information.
Search for your next sled purchase or post your current one to sell today. New and used snowmobile listings powered by SnowmobileTraderonline.com.
American Council of Snowmobile Associations
271 Woodland Pass, STE firstname.lastname@example.org
East Lansing, MI 48823
Phone: (517) 351-4362
Fax: (517) 351-1363