Events & Fundraisers
The 51st International Snowmobile CongressJune 5-8, 2019
Grand Rapids, Michigan
ISC will be hosted at the Amway Grand Hotel & Conference Center in Grand Rapids, MichiganFor more information, visit www.snowmobilers.org/isc.
The 52nd International Snowmobile CongressJune 10-13, 2020
ACSA Calendar Raffle Winners
View previous winners
December 2018 winners
(drawn first week of January)
|Kristopher Roth||WI||1st prize: $300|
|Jim Miller||MI||2nd prize: $40|
|Rick Bice||OR||2nd prize: $40|
|Damon Hale||MI||2nd prize: $40|
|Shawn Booth||WI||2nd prize: $40|
|Scott Wenzel||MI||2nd prize: $20|
|Tricia Fisher||SD||2nd prize: $20|
|Robert Ellerbruch||WI||2nd prize: $20|
|Ricky Carter||MI||2nd prize: $20|
|Kim Watson||OH||2nd prize: $20|
|Mike Wilkins||WI||2nd prize: $20|
|Marc Higgins||WI||2nd prize: $20|
|John Midkiff||IN||2nd prize: $20|
|John See||MN||2nd prize: $20|
|Tim May||PA||2nd prize: $20|
|David Caldwell||WI||2nd prize: $20|
|Judy Zeamer||WI||2nd prize: $20|
|Amy Zavala||SD||2nd prize: $20|
|Mary Cottrell||MI||2nd prize: $20|
|Loren Christenson||ND||2nd prize: $20|
|Kay Jensen||MT||2nd prize: $20|
|Scott Mueller||WI||2nd prize: $20|
|Hugh Rea||MI||2nd prize: $20|
|Linda Terrian||WI||2nd prize: $20|
|Victor Moon||WI||2nd prize: $20|
|Roger Zoll||MI||2nd prize: $20|
|Anthony Lottinville||WA||2nd prize: $20|
|Ray Sippel||WI||2nd prize: $20|
|Ryan Trudell||MI||2nd prize: $20|
|Paul Struewing||FL||2nd prize: $20|
|Jennifer Murphy||IL||2nd prize: $20|
2019 ACSA Calendar Calendar Raffle
For only a $20 donation to ACSA, the 2019 calendar offers you 365 chances to winover $14,500 in prizes!
Only 3,000 calendars printed.
Name of winner is returned to be part of the next drawing and all subsequent drawings.
Cash prizes will be awarded by check.
Winners need not be present
Prizes will be mailed promptly.
- February 1 (January winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: $200; 3rd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 4th Prize: (25 winners) $20
- March 1 (February Winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 3rd Prize (24 winners) $20
- April 1 (March winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 3rd Prize (26 winners) $20
- May 1 (April winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: $200; 3rd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 4th Prize: (25 inners) $20
- June 3 (May winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: $200; 3rd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 4th Prize: (26 winners) $20
- July 1 (June winners) 1st Prize: Klim Jacket valued at $250; 2nd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (26 winners) $20
- August 1 (July winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (5 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (25 winners) $20
- September 3 (August winners) 1st Prize: (4 winners) $50; 2nd Prize: Prize (27 winners) $20
- October 1 (September winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (5 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (24 winners) $20
- November 1 (October winners) 1st Prize: $3000; 2nd Prize: (5 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (25 winners) $20
- December 2 (November winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (25 winners) $20
- December 16 (December winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (4 winners) 40; 3rd Prize: (26 winners) $20
For information about ACSA or this raffle, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 517-351-4362.
Raffle license number: C28730
Bill Townsend Memorial Access Scholarship
Bill Townsend worked tirelessly to promote snowmobiling and to keep access for snowmobiling open across the West. This scholarship is given in memory of Bill’s many efforts with the goal of helping prepare the next generation of leaders and land managers to work for continued snowmobiling access across the United States.
ACSA is a national organization uniting the snowmobile community and promoting snowmobiling as a safe, fun and environmentally friendly family sport.
Snowmobiling is enjoyed by millions and must be represented by a strong national organization. ACSA is that organization. Join ACSA today
to help us in our mission to promote snowmobiling.
Write Your Representative
It’s never been easier! Write your representative and let them know it’s important to protect public trail funding and other important issues.
It has never been more critical to support organized snowmobiling! Become a friend of ACSA by donating a tax-deductible amount and help keep public lands open.
Get the Latest News
Subscribe to our snowmobiling e-newsletter for all the latest news and information.
Search for your next sled purchase or post your current one to sell today. New and used snowmobile listings powered by SnowmobileTraderonline.com.
American Council of Snowmobile Associations
271 Woodland Pass, STE email@example.com
East Lansing, MI 48823
Phone: (517) 351-4362
Fax: (517) 351-1363