Events & Fundraisers
Association of Wisconsin Snowmobile Clubs – Workshop Chula Vista ResortOctober 26-28. 2018
ACSA Calendar Raffle Winners
View previous winners
August 2018 winners
(drawn first week of September)
|Tera Diemer||IL||1st prize: $50|
|Randy Riese||MT||1st prize: $50|
|Steve Kawachi||WA||1st prize: $50|
|Jim Elliott||IA||1st prize: $50|
|Alexis Peters||ND||2nd prize: $20|
|Katie Kerr||MI||2nd prize: $20|
|Nancy Harris||SD||2nd prize: $20|
|Ronnie Hull||MI||2nd prize: $20|
|Blake Harper||OH||2nd prize: $20|
|Adam Castaneda||WI||2nd prize: $20|
|Harold Rigo||MI||2nd prize: $20|
|Barbara Kinnaman||IN||2nd prize: $20|
|Randall Sawtell||MI||2nd prize: $20|
|Lois Reinhart||OH||2nd prize: $20|
|Aaron Averett||MI||2nd prize: $20|
|Alan Palmitesta||WI||2nd prize: $20|
|Dirk Reid-Jones||PA||2nd prize: $20|
|Jerome Bailar||IL||2nd prize: $20|
|Dave Goethe||MI||2nd prize: $20|
|Marian Newberry||MI||2nd prize: $20|
|Melanie Dongoski||IL||2nd prize: $20|
|Dorothy Bushong||WI||2nd prize: $20|
|John S. Lundy||IA||2nd prize: $20|
|Penny Breyer||ND||2nd prize: $20|
|Allen Ware||WA||2nd prize: $20|
|Mike Carpenter||ID||2nd prize: $20|
|Vernon Jones||MI||2nd prize: $20|
|Linda Feiler||WI||2nd prize: $20|
|Tim Goolsby||MI||2nd prize: $20|
|Shane Tolliday||WA||2nd prize: $20|
|Zachery McKinney||OH||2nd prize: $20|
2018 ACSA Calendar Calendar Raffle
365 chances to winover $14,500 in prizes
- February 1: (January winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: $200; 3rd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 4th Prize: (25 winners) $20
- March 1: (February Winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 3rd Prize (24 winners) $20
- April 2: (March winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 3rd Prize (26 winners) $20
- May 1: (April winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: $200; 3rd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 4th Prize: (25 winners) $20
- June 1: (May winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: $200; 3rd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 4th Prize: (26 winners) $20
- July 2: (June winners) 1st Prize: Klim Jacket valued at $250; 2nd Prize: (3 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (26 winners) $20
- August 1: (July winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (5 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (25 winners) $20
- September 4: (August winners) 1st Prize: (4 winners) $50; 2nd Prize: Prize (27 winners) $20
- October 1: (September winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (5 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (24 winners) $20
- November 1: (October winners) 1st Prize: $3000; 2nd Prize: (5 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (25 winners) $20
- December 3: (November winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (25 winners) $20
- December 17: (December winners) 1st Prize: $300; 2nd Prize: (4 winners) $40; 3rd Prize: (26 winners) $20
Only 3,000 calendars printed. Chance of winning a prize is approximately one in eight.
Name of winner is returned to be part of the next drawing and all subsequent drawings.
Cash prizes will be awarded by check.
Winners need not be present
Prizes will be mailed promptly.
For information about ACSA or this raffle, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 517-351-4362.
Raffle license number: C28211
Bill Townsend Memorial Access Scholarship
Bill Townsend worked tirelessly to promote snowmobiling and to keep access for snowmobiling open across the West. This scholarship is given in memory of Bill’s many efforts with the goal of helping prepare the next generation of leaders and land managers to work for continued snowmobiling access across the United States.
ACSA is a national organization uniting the snowmobile community and promoting snowmobiling as a safe, fun and environmentally friendly family sport.
Snowmobiling is enjoyed by millions and must be represented by a strong national organization. ACSA is that organization. Join ACSA today
to help us in our mission to promote snowmobiling.
Write Your Representative
It’s never been easier! Write your representative and let them know it’s important to protect public trail funding and other important issues.
It has never been more critical to support organized snowmobiling! Become a friend of ACSA by donating a tax-deductible amount and help keep public lands open.
Get the Latest News
Subscribe to our snowmobiling e-newsletter for all the latest news and information.
Search for your next sled purchase or post your current one to sell today. New and used snowmobile listings powered by SnowmobileTraderonline.com.
American Council of Snowmobile Associations
271 Woodland Pass, STE email@example.com
East Lansing, MI 48823
Phone: (517) 351-4362
Fax: (517) 351-1363